Ця тема закрита
Автор Додав
El CzuPaKadRa
Sun, 11 March 2012, 12:50
Michal
ID користувача #581
Зареєстрований: Sat, 07 January 2012, 19:37
Hey

I like to play on yours server guys but there is a little problem. I talk with people and they have same only on this server.
When u use big weapons i mean, tanks, helis, rpg's, sa7 and when u shoot to enemy vehicles and helis u are also injur and when u destroyed them you u are also dead - Player is no more.
This happens sometimes more or less but only on your server.
Can you fix this problem guys?
Вгору
Alex
Sun, 11 March 2012, 16:31
SS Hauptscharführer
ID користувача #26
Зареєстрований: Thu, 15 January 2009, 14:39
Perhaps this is "Auto balance" bug, When you kill the enemy and than it become a teammate so killing counts teamkill. It's happens on bf1942 also.
Вгору
Schulz
Sun, 11 March 2012, 18:13
SS Brigadenführer

ID користувача #6
Зареєстрований: Wed, 17 December 2008, 22:12
Місцезнаходження: Сонячна Система
true
Вгору
El CzuPaKadRa
Tue, 13 March 2012, 18:57
Michal
ID користувача #581
Зареєстрований: Sat, 07 January 2012, 19:37
I know this bug only from yours server, I play this game since 2004.

Вгору
Schulz
Tue, 13 March 2012, 20:32
SS Brigadenführer

ID користувача #6
you suggest turn off balance?
Вгору
AndyMir
Thu, 15 March 2012, 09:50
Всия одмин
SS Brigadenführer

ID користувача #1
Зареєстрований: Wed, 17 December 2008, 19:14
Місцезнаходження: Kiew
It might be fixed, but there are no clear information in the Internet.
If someone finds any topics - please, share.
Вгору
Сайт
Alex
Thu, 15 March 2012, 10:08
SS Hauptscharführer
ID користувача #26
I was trying to find a solution, but Google flooded by "Battlefield 3 has Auto balance bug" messages so I doubt that fix is exist
Вгору
Schulz
Thu, 15 March 2012, 17:19
SS Brigadenführer

ID користувача #6
Yesterday i got that bug 3 or more times, yes it is annoying but that bug appears when there is a disbalance in game disbalance.
Explanation: axis 6 - allied 9, when you play for axis and kill one of the enemy, killed player went to axis side before statistic system updates and it counts you killing points... that is why the system thinks that, you killed own team player.
Вгору
Max
Mon, 17 December 2012, 16:00
ID користувача #708
Зареєстрований: Mon, 17 December 2012, 15:32
Hi all! I have to bring this topic up and offer a solution, because this is a very serious issue indeed! This "feature" that causes the attacker to lose HP or die is called "kickback" in the settings of BF Server Manager (also called "backfire" in the settings of the original DedicatedServer.exe). This is not just a occasional annoyance, it can sometimes ruin the whole game. It happens way too often, sometimes it happens to me several times a round - to make a good kill, trying to help your team and instead get penalized. Or even if you disabled auto team balance, there are still the situations when you hit a friendly soldier inadvertently and you die. Some things don't always depend on your judgement: for example heat seeking missiles guide themselves after you fire them (for example your target might disappear and then the missile finds another, sometimes friendly one); and who runs over your mines is also beyond your control But that's not the worst. When you are in a valuable vehicle like a plane or a heli or a tank, and you die in it because of kickback, it gets really messy. The best you can hope is that the vehicle explodes and then the "only" loss will be the passengers (I've seen a Chinook helicopter, full with people AND carrying a occupied tank below it, all die this way); getting worse score; having to wait to respawn; having to spend time getting back to the battlefield to help your buddies; and the vehicle itself (best case - you have to wait til it respawns... IF it EVER respawns, since the tower or flag where it respawns might already be GONE!). But it often happens that your empty plane/heli/tank stays on the ground, sometimes somewhere in some far corner of the map where it will stay for ages and won't repsawn! More likely it will be in enemy territory and they will take it over and this is exactly what happened to me just this weekend with F4 Phantom! And of course the enemy just takes advantage of the situation and comes back to you with your vehicle. You get kicked back and after that you get HIT BACK! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS but this is really a bit too much!!!
And if you think this thing somehow deters teamkillers, you are wrong. They teamkill as many times as they want and just heal or respawn. They don't seem to get kicked unless their score gets to -6 or whatever.
So I would like to suggest these changes to the server configuration: Friendly Fire Kickback to 0% and Splash Damage Kickback to 0%. Then I would suggest "Punished TKs Before Kick" to be 1 or 2 and "Enable TK forgive mode" to be ON. This way if you teamkill someone because of this bug or because of an error, no harm is done. But if someone teamkills you deliberately, you can just type "ptk" in the console and he is out! This way we solve the problem with this bug, the problem with teamkillers and all other problems described above!
Please consider this! Thank you.
Вгору
Alex
Tue, 18 December 2012, 15:31
SS Hauptscharführer
ID користувача #26
Oh, how a big text. We know about autobalance bug. But this bug still appear in BattleField 3... So I don't think that possible to remove them. But we try your suggestion. I hope result will be positive.
thank

[ Редагування Tue, 18 December 2012, 15:35 ]
Вгору
Max
Wed, 19 December 2012, 19:39
ID користувача #708
Зареєстрований: Mon, 17 December 2012, 15:32
Thank you for taking this problem seriously and your effort towards fixing it. However, I see that the server settings were changed from this:
Friendly Fire Kickback = 75%
Splash Damage Kickback = 20%
to this:
Friendly Fire Kickback = 75%
Splash Damage Kickback = 0%
So now if you make a indirect hit from an explosion, it is fixed, but if you make a direct hit, which happens more often, like for example hitting a plane or a heli with a rocket, or a when a tank runs over your landmines, the problem is still there, because "Friendly Fire Kickback" is still unchanged at 75%. So I hope you decide to fix it by setting "Friendly Fire Kickback" to 0% too.
I see the other suggestion I made (setting "Punished TKs Before Kick" to 1 or 2) is still not tried yet, since I was deliberately teamkilled 3 or 4 times yesterday, in 1 round by the same teamkiller, and he did not get kicked

[ Редагування Wed, 19 December 2012, 19:40 ]
Вгору
AndyMir
Wed, 11 January 2017, 13:56
Всия одмин
SS Brigadenführer

ID користувача #1
Зареєстрований: Wed, 17 December 2008, 19:14
Місцезнаходження: Kiew
Auto-balance is on so far.
Вгору
Сайт

Перейти:     Вгору

Транслювати повідомлення цієї теми: rss 0.92 Транслювати повідомлення цієї теми: rss 2.0 Транслювати повідомлення цієї теми: RDF